Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Puzzle Quest 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 22, 2010

Puzzle Quest 2 is the long awaited follow up to 2007's Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords.

Potential Bug on King Godd's 'Royal Door' quest?

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dogbox

Could just be that I'm missing something glaringly obvious here, but, I've taken the Royal Door quest, I have King Godd's symbol, and my journal is telling me that all I will need to open the Royal Door and continue the game. But when I get to the door, where my gold quest marker is pointing me, it tells me the door in reinforced and cannot be opened. I figured I would just need to select the item in my inventory or something, but, I can't select it or perform any actions with it. So, is there something simple I'm overlooking here, or have I run into a bug?

tommysparkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tommysparkles

I'm having exactly the same issue, so at least now I know there's at least one person as numb as me!!

djgizmoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By djgizmoe

Same here.  And I was having so much fun this weekend, too. :(

djgizmoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By djgizmoe

Try going back to town, deactivating that quest and then reactivate it and see where the arrows lead you.  I did something like that, and the arrows eventually pointed me a slightly different route to the same tower (coming up from the south)...

SLowrAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By SLowrAM

Thank you djgizmoe.  I was concerned this was a quest ending bug as well, ends up (you don't need to cancel quest or anything like that) if you are where it directs you to go and can't open door click the gold question mark on the mini map (I'm playing on PC, should be similar if not same on XBox) and see that there is an entrance to that blocked off room further South, loop around to that alternative route and you'll be good to go.
    norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By norsedudetr
    love that a google search for this problem brought me right back to Giantbomb. Nice work finding a solution to this one, fellow duders! This bug is in the iPad version too.
    Dyslexiactic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dyslexiactic

What a hindrance! Also impressed that google led me back home, thanks all!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.