Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Puzzle Quest 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 22, 2010

Puzzle Quest 2 is the long awaited follow up to 2007's Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords.

Worthwhile Purchase

tsolless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tsolless

So now that this has come out on XBLA is this a worthwhile purchase? Has it changed enough from the first one to justify it?

Has anyone played it yet?

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Mrnitropb

just downloaded trial, eagerly. I also conveniently have 1280 points.

EDIT: Aaaaaaand, sold.

bman3737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By bman3737

This should be an instant purchase to anybody who enjoys RPGs, Puzzle games, or loot.  This game expands upon the base that its predecessor laid down, and only manages to improve upon it.  From a change in the structure of how you navigate the world, to some tweaks in how you level up, this game is a must buy.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

I played the DS version and the XBLA version a bit so far.  Think it's just about everything people would want from a Puzzle Quest sequel.  More depth, same great gameplay with some positive tweaks.

I think it's gonna be a situation where if you've beaten the first game and want more you should definitely get it.  It's not a radically different game.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By fox01313

Have to admit they did a good job on making this sequel feel like a damn sequel to improve the game of the first one with all the variety of minigames & special boards when fighting different creatures (like skeles/ogre). Definitely worth it in my book.

MMkain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By MMkain

Fun and addicting. Just don't come into it expecting any sort of deep RPG narrative. It is esentially the Diablo of puzzle games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.