Straight up, who's better at Quake?

#1 Posted by Vinny_Says (5686 posts) -

Jeff or Brad? 

***also where is the "create a poll instead" button?

#2 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

1.  Seems like Brad...although I wasn't playing at all today... 

2.  No clue.

#3 Posted by joey (979 posts) -

B-rad.

#4 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I was playing tonight and Brad seemed better for the little bit I played against him, but Jeff was no joke either.  Those dudes are quite good at Quake for as many other games as they play.  I beat Jeff a few times but never beat Brad AFAIK.

#5 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I think Polls are only available on Off-Topic or General forums. Might be some more, but I know they are not available on specific game forums.

Brad is my winner.

#6 Posted by Vinny_Says (5686 posts) -
@Claude: thank you for clearing it up.
#7 Posted by Goblix (24 posts) -

Bellmont.

#8 Posted by BlastProcessing (912 posts) -

Both have serious game, but Brad was utterly destroying it at some points, so I'll give it to him.

#9 Posted by bellmont42 (317 posts) -

yeah but brad is pretty damn good still :P haven't had that much of a challenge in a long time in a fps game

#10 Posted by dantheman1515 (297 posts) -

Me. Just kidding. I've never played quake. I was like 7 when it released. It was a pretty awesome stream though. Awesome to experience a game a little that I'd never seen much of.

#11 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

Brad was a monster, but Jeff totally held it down while he was talking.
#12 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -

Bradley hands down

#13 Posted by I_love_Eva_Braun (481 posts) -

Brad,hands down,also if you like watching Brad play like a pro I recommend watching the Doom II QL

#14 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Brad was all out of gum

#15 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

Brad is good a vidja games? Other than on starcraft this seems rare!

#16 Posted by Jimbo (9772 posts) -

Halo.

#17 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@Djeffers03:  Brad is too old school to even comprehend the illogical baby-sitting of modern game concepts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.