For Your Eyes Only

#1 Posted by THE_END (466 posts) -

Did anyone here get this achievement?  I read on the internet that you can repeat the same level multiple times to knock out this achievement.  So I did the beginning part of the 3rd level ten times and "saved/ended" my game AFTER hitting the first checkpoint.
It did not work.  Please help!

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Just play through the single player and you will eventually get it.

#3 Posted by THE_END (466 posts) -

That is what I'm trying to avoid doing because this game sucks balls.  Damn so there is no way around playing through the whole freaking game to get this achievement?

#4 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

The game wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty decent for a Bond movie game. And no I don't think there is any way to get around actually playing the game for the achievement.

#5 Posted by nobull6 (238 posts) -

Yeah, I'm not sure of any shortcuts. I got it towards the end of the campaign.

Sucks? I actually really liked this game! I got it at Best Buy for $10 during that sale, so maybe that helped my impression!

#6 Posted by Mmmslash (2166 posts) -

As far as Bond games went, this one was surprisingly good.

#7 Posted by THE_END (466 posts) -
@nobull6:  I paid $49 for it back around the time it was released......maybe that I why I think it sucks so much. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.