Burned through the demo in 10 minutes, anyone play the full?

#1 Posted by OldManLight (879 posts) -

if so, can you post some of your impressions?

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I'm curious to know if it actually gets any good, as well. The demo did not leave a good impression on me.

#3 Edited by Crazysmurf (2 posts) -

It gets much more complicated than the demo and introduces many new mechanics that are not present in the demo. However, it is incredibly short even for an indie game. I think it took me less than an hour and a half and probably 15 minutes of that was me being an idiot in one of the puzzles. If you are fine with it being short and it not really having a story it is a fun game, not sure if its worth what it costs, but it is fun and has some novel high points.

#4 Posted by ds8k (414 posts) -

After the demo and the Quick Look I really want to get this game. Thinking about biting for 13 bucks.

#5 Posted by Conzed92 (166 posts) -

It is actually a decent game, not the best indie game ever, but it has certainly made an impression on me, though I sometimes had a feeling that I was playing Portal, just using my hands instead of a gun. It is very interesting to see how the developers have merged an idea of creating a astoundingly beautiful game and good puzzle elements, but again, it does smell a little of Portal. I recommend everyone that has a little money on the side to buy this game, for a few reasons:

It is an indie game, let's support these creative guys with some cash money :D

Secondly, it is a beautiful experience, you should not miss out on this. And indeed, things get more complicated as you pass through the game, adding more features and an increased level to the puzzels.

#6 Posted by DeF (4921 posts) -

knowing how this goes and with my current cash situation: I'll wait for the halloween or winter sale when it will be $2-3 max

#7 Posted by JTB123 (1048 posts) -

You should definitely pick up the full game, what's shown in the demo is the just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the puzzles and how you have to think in order to get through them.

#8 Posted by roguehallow (209 posts) -

I had a lot of fun with this game, but if you're someone who cares about achievements, be aware that 5(!) of them are still broken.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.