QUBE bugs

#1 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

so ive just finished QUBE.. i really enjoyed it and as i said in another topic, the estimate of 3,5 hours to finish is about right..

i have encountered 4 bugs in the entire game.. one was where the green ball rolled through a yellow block and got stuck half way into the block, in one of the later puzzles i was on top of a jumping block and one of the walls was turning and i got stuck myself and had to ctrl+alt+del my way out of the game, and at one point i wanted to drop a green cube onto the yellow blocks sticking out of a wall and the cube fell trough when the yellow block was 1 thick, but not when it was 3 thick.. these are some minor issues, but the achievements dont seem to work very well. like i said i have finished the game and went trough the end scene and even the credits and i still didnt get:

Sector 3, Completed

Tough Going Part 1

Tough Going Part 2

Fizzicks

Finale

which seems weird....

am i missing something here? are there "secret" puzzles somewhere? or are these actually bugged and i just didnt get them?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.