Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Quest for Glory

Franchise »

Quest for Glory is a series of Adventure-RPG games possessing elements of both the old Sierra adventure games and their inventory-based puzzles, and RPG elements like statistics and combat.

Quest For Glory 1-5 on GOG!!!

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/quest_for_glory

Man. This is so awesome. My folks gave me QFG V on a whim for my birthday when it came out. I was kinda wary since I hadn't really heard of it and when I looked up some reviews, they were a little less than kind. Somehow the way the world responded to my choices, and how I'd only meet characters at certain times of the day (a sort of staple with some of the earlier games in the series) really appealed to me. Sure, it was kind of uneven, probably more uneven than the rest of the series, but there was something that kept me up till all hours of the night, scribbling down notes so I could crack safe combos and the like. I've, of course, dosboxed the hell out of the rest of the series, but QFGV was always my first contact, and so the biggest in my heart, warts and all. So pleased I'll be able to take a crack at it again on a modern system

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By louiedog

I just picked these up. I remember trying one of them when I was a kid, although I can't remember which one. It was either at a friend's house or maybe my uncle had it. He had a lot of adventure games. I do remember thinking about the game for a couple of years but never getting around to playing it or any of the others. Hopefully they hold up for someone who played a ton of other adventure games from that time.

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By august

Bumping this because Quest for Glory 2 might be my favorite game of all time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.