New Run of Radiant Historia

#1 Posted by wemibelec90 (1830 posts) -

Just got an e-mail from Atlus saying that enough people complained about Radiant Historia's scarcity. They are printing more copies and shipping them out next month! I am so stoked to finally have a chance to get my hands on this, having missed out on it the first time.

#2 Posted by Contrarian (1143 posts) -

Already have mine and it is a very good title. Do get it, it is worth the cost.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (7034 posts) -

Wow, I was under the impression that was pretty rare. For what it's worth, I bought that game the week it came out, but haven't played it because I have a considerable DS backlog. Still, at least I sent the signal that there is demand for that sort of game.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Contrarian said:

Pretty much what I would have said.

#5 Posted by bbrcher (67 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Contrarian said:

Pretty much what I would have said.

Yup, I can only hope there would be another game.

#6 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Great news everyone should y la it now

#7 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Got this game day one, one of the best JRPG's in the past 10 years.

#8 Posted by Encephalon (1332 posts) -

Well I guess I have no excuse not to buy it now. Not that I had a good excuse before. Yoko Shimomura soundtrack = sale.

#9 Posted by BongChilla (234 posts) -

That is good news, I went to amazon and was shocked at how much it was listed for. I really wanna pick this up.

#10 Posted by liako21 (527 posts) -

this is great news because i wanted to buy it a while back but some people were selling it for like 70 bucks. F that!

#11 Posted by Codeacious (960 posts) -

People, get this game.

Seriously.

#12 Posted by FateOfNever (1855 posts) -

Pretty sure I'll have to get this come March when it gets its second run. Shame that there's no soundtrack with this second batch of copies, but, that's what you miss out on I guess.

#13 Posted by Flappy (2352 posts) -

I'm glad that this game is getting the treatment it deserves. Stocke is a pretty cool dude.

Oh, and I guess the rest of the game is awesome too. Buy it.

#14 Posted by Zephyria (59 posts) -

I placed my order on Amazon! Hope it's as good as the hype was.

#15 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1917 posts) -

I just want to bump up this topic to let people know it's available on Amazon's US store. If you think $34.99 is too much, it should be known that the game's price (new) has only gone up, not down (with only one small exception during the game's initial print run).

#16 Posted by Pullarius_Capax (82 posts) -

damn I paid over 60 bucks for it. it's a great game so it was definitely worth it, but having the game and 30 more bucks is more preferable.

#17 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

YOU PEOPLE SUCK

Now i just bought a copy of This game, that i dont know anything about, just because you people say its good.

It better be good.

#18 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

My copy is shipping soon. I can't wait to play this.

#19 Posted by Neezie (129 posts) -

I just got it off Amazon after hearing all the buzz from this community. I hadn't really played a JRPG that seriously since the PS2 days and I'm really enjoying it. Only about an hour and a half in so I'm still in the cutscene heavy beginning of every JRPG.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.