Just so we're clear Selling stuff...

#1 Posted by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

What can you 'safely' sell in Rage because I have a tonne of books, a water purifier, some bottles etc. What can I sell without having to go back and hunt it all down again?

#2 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Dude, if it has a big fat "$" sign underneath it when you're browsing the sell screen, it's usually only good for money, unless it's a car upgrade. Also, it says right underneath the item list what the item is. Unless it's something you can stick in your gun, car, or build, sell it.

#3 Posted by JP_Russell (1171 posts) -

Also consider keeping any feltrite crystals until you get a quest to exchange 20 of them for something. Also, lock grinders have a dollar sign symbol for some reason - don't sell those. Everything else with a dollar sign is fair game.

#4 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@JP_Russell said:

Also consider keeping any feltrite crystals until you get a quest to exchange 20 of them for something. Also, lock grinders have a dollar sign symbol for some reason - don't sell those. Everything else with a dollar sign is fair game.

What quest was this?
#5 Posted by JP_Russell (1171 posts) -

@Napalm said:

@JP_Russell said:

Also consider keeping any feltrite crystals until you get a quest to exchange 20 of them for something. Also, lock grinders have a dollar sign symbol for some reason - don't sell those. Everything else with a dollar sign is fair game.

What quest was this?

It's in the Wellspring bar at some point. One of the guys on a bar stool offers it to you.

#6 Posted by csl316 (8953 posts) -
@JP_Russell said:

@Napalm said:

@JP_Russell said:

Also consider keeping any feltrite crystals until you get a quest to exchange 20 of them for something. Also, lock grinders have a dollar sign symbol for some reason - don't sell those. Everything else with a dollar sign is fair game.

What quest was this?

It's in the Wellspring bar at some point. One of the guys on a bar stool offers it to you.

Ah, dammit.  Figured they might have come in handy for something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.