Last round of five finger fillet..

#1 Posted by Tahnit (139 posts) -

Is there any trick to beating this? It seems to be completely random every single time.

#2 Posted by hangedtoaster (156 posts) -

It is random, just keep at it for a while I ended up coming across one that I'd already seen before, or you can just try and get lucky and be able to get all the random ones right away :D Best of Luck!

#3 Posted by Tahnit (139 posts) -

I just figured out a way to beat it. I am pausing the game every time i stab. It ends up showing the next one so you have time to think. Repeat this throughout the sequence and you win.

#4 Posted by Village_Guy (2662 posts) -

@Tahnit said:

I just figured out a way to beat it. I am pausing the game every time i stab. It ends up showing the next one so you have time to think. Repeat this throughout the sequence and you win.

Aww... that's cheating.

Thanks for the tip *runs off to play Rage*

#5 Posted by eastcoasteric (58 posts) -

Haha that's old school "slow mo" cheating!

But shit, the last round always gets me too.

I must have been like 2 moves away from finishing one time as it went on for forever, but I'm surely going to use the old pause trick.

That and EVERY time I stab one of my fingers it always makes me go "ouch" inside for some reason, haha

#6 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11393 posts) -

@eastcoasteric said:

Haha that's old school "slow mo" cheating!

But shit, the last round always gets me too.

I must have been like 2 moves away from finishing one time as it went on for forever, but I'm surely going to use the old pause trick.

That and EVERY time I stab one of my fingers it always makes me go "ouch" inside for some reason, haha

The unparalleled realism of Rage! You feel every stab!

#7 Posted by SpudBug (633 posts) -

I used the pause trick too.

I would have felt worse about doing it if they weren't jerks and made the last round faster, longer, and also random.

It's the random element that got to me. Makes it pretty damn near impossible if you can't figure the pattern that will be presented. Then you've gotta re-do the last four levels of it..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.