Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rage

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 04, 2011

id Software's Rage combines first-person shooting, vehicular action, and "open but directed" exploration to tell the story of Earth's wretched civilization after a cataclysmic meteor strike. Militaristic authority figures, freedom-fighting rebels, criminal raiders, and twisted mutants battle each other for control of the barren wasteland Earth has become.

My second post

Duckef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Duckef

This is my second blog post after playing N4S Hot Pursuit.  N4S was a graphically pleasant game but I found that th small range of races got fairly repetative I guess that if I had brought it new I would still be playing it just for the online modes to be honest.  I recieved RAGE through pre-order on thrusday and I can say it is quite addictive, with some of the best graphics I've seen in a long time, it really does remind me of Quake and Doom but with that original spin tied into it.  Bethesda really need to use the Id Engine on some of their games e.g. the Fallout series as it would compliment the style of gameplay.
    Duckef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Duckef

This is my second blog post after playing N4S Hot Pursuit.  N4S was a graphically pleasant game but I found that th small range of races got fairly repetative I guess that if I had brought it new I would still be playing it just for the online modes to be honest.  I recieved RAGE through pre-order on thrusday and I can say it is quite addictive, with some of the best graphics I've seen in a long time, it really does remind me of Quake and Doom but with that original spin tied into it.  Bethesda really need to use the Id Engine on some of their games e.g. the Fallout series as it would compliment the style of gameplay.
    Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Rekt_Hed

Yeh mate the chases are should much more exciting when you know you've got 4 people thirty for your blood on the motorway. Plus if your after a new burnout then this ain't it.

Rage is pretty sweet. From what I can gather with reasons to why people are hating on RAGE its either because its been described as a open world game by ID and the only open parts are when your driving. Plus it was promoted as a RPG where the game only has elements rather than being a full blown RPG when you can choose to be good or bad etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.