Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rage

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 04, 2011

id Software's Rage combines first-person shooting, vehicular action, and "open but directed" exploration to tell the story of Earth's wretched civilization after a cataclysmic meteor strike. Militaristic authority figures, freedom-fighting rebels, criminal raiders, and twisted mutants battle each other for control of the barren wasteland Earth has become.

New DLC: The Scorchers

_k1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By _k1_
    Cobra_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cobra_Kai

Here`s hoping new dlc will make ppl come back to multiplayer.. But do anyone even remember this game anymore? time will tell I guess

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Toxeia

I never played Rage, so maybe I'm wrong in thinking that this is completely beyond the window in which people care about DLC. But over a year after the game releases they're putting out a second DLC pack? It seems kind of a shame to me.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By laserbolts

This seems strange that they are releasing DLC this long after the game came out. I mean who is excited to get back into rage?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

Did they ever fix the texture thing on PS3, its what stopped me playing.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Justin258

New Achievements? Are you telling me that my only S-Rank is about to go away!?

Fuck.

Zippedbinders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Zippedbinders

I'm up for more story in Rage. I don't get the "Its been a year, why release DLC?" argument. Its been a year since Skyrim came out, and aren't people still excited about DLC for that?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee

@Zippedbinders said:

I'm up for more story in Rage. I don't get the "Its been a year, why release DLC?" argument. Its been a year since Skyrim came out, and aren't people still excited about DLC for that?

Fuck... really?? Man, time is just passing me by.

Anywhoo on topic: I never even cared for the base game and thought it was super boring and generic so... eh.

Avatar image for equal_opportunity_destroyer497
    Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I wouldn't say I'm excited, but I'm definitely interested and If there's enough to it I'll pick it up without hesitation. I genuinely loved Rage, though the ending was utter crap. The timing of this DLC could be better as I imagine no one gives a damn about Rage anymore. On another note maybe I'll find some people to race against so I can finally get those blasted achievements.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.