Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rage

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 04, 2011

id Software's Rage combines first-person shooting, vehicular action, and "open but directed" exploration to tell the story of Earth's wretched civilization after a cataclysmic meteor strike. Militaristic authority figures, freedom-fighting rebels, criminal raiders, and twisted mutants battle each other for control of the barren wasteland Earth has become.

New gameplay trailer

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Twitchey

Isn't it wonderful. Looks like it's shaping up to be great.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ryanwho

I don't think it counts as a trailer when its 8 goddamn minutes long. 
    I have a hard time believing that's how it'll play when the player character is moving so smoothly in a scripted feeling mannor. Im sure all the assets are from the real game, I just think this is 1st person machinima. It'd be great if the real game was so naturalistic in the character movement. 

One thing that I keep expecting, just because of the cosmetic and thematic similarities is for the enemies to burst into a hundred pieces when they're killed, like Fallout. Can't hold that against them I guess, but in general making a game in a setting like this, especially coming from id, I expecting more gore in the kills.

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Twitchey
    @ryanwho: True. I just wanted to hurry up and post it.
    SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SSully

That was pretty excellent. I have yet to dislike one of these gameplay videos they put out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.