Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rage

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 04, 2011

id Software's Rage combines first-person shooting, vehicular action, and "open but directed" exploration to tell the story of Earth's wretched civilization after a cataclysmic meteor strike. Militaristic authority figures, freedom-fighting rebels, criminal raiders, and twisted mutants battle each other for control of the barren wasteland Earth has become.

Rage Mutant Crash TV freezes/crashes PC Version.

fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fullmetal5550

After I complete all five rounds of Mutant Crash TV in Rage the game seems to freeze on me at the loading screen. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By swoxx

The PC version does seem to have a lot of issues. Are you using the battlefield 3 specific drivers for your graphics card?, cause according to the news story that is causing crashes.

fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fullmetal5550

@Swoxx said:

The PC version does seem to have a lot of issues. Are you using the battlefield 3 specific drivers for your graphics card?, cause according to the news story that is causing crashes.

I don't believe so. Back in August when I got my new computer I downloaded the latest ATI/AMD drivers but that was it. If it helps I am using a Radeon HD 6850. This MBTV part is the only part that has given me problems.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DystopiaX

@Swoxx said:

Not on mine, although I admit I got lucky.

OP post specs? As for me I haven't had that issue.

fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fullmetal5550

@DystopiaX said:

@Swoxx said:

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

Graphics Card: Radeon HD 6850.

Ram/Memory: 6 gigabytes of Ram. I had 8 gigs but one stick turned out to be bad.

It is only that one part of the game. I may just try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DystopiaX

@fullmetal5550 said:

@DystopiaX said:

@Swoxx said:

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

Graphics Card: Radeon HD 6850.

Ram/Memory: 6 gigabytes of Ram. I had 8 gigs but one stick turned out to be bad.

It is only that one part of the game. I may just try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

Yeah I'd try that, and I have to imagine id is working on a patch cause alot of this shit is inexcusable, especially for a company with their pedigree.

Avatar image for mustacheride420
    mustacheride420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By mustacheride420

having the same issue with updated ATI drivers, it's not specifically your machine, a lot of people are having this exact problem. Crashing every time you try to leave mutant bash TV

fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fullmetal5550

@MustacheRides420 said:

having the same issue with updated ATI drivers, it's not specifically your machine, a lot of people are having this exact problem. Crashing every time you try to leave mutant bash TV

Mine doesn't crash to desktop. Instead mine just freezes at the loading screen and I have to bring up task manager to close it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.