Rage PC

• 152 results
#51 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

Just putting it out there that this is what the video options screen looks like:

The engine doesn't need settings, it scales based on available cores (CPU and GPU). It also offers CUDA texture streaming (which is what's causing issues for people with unsupported hardware in terms of texture pop-in) - that's what GPU Transcode means.

Even so, it may need patching or better driver support - the focus for devs has been the BF3 beta. It happens, it's id's first real launch of the new tech and they had to concentrate where they felt their focus was financially. Carmack's already said that a HD texture pack is on the way and the mod tools are in the game already so no doubt this will be fixed. Don't blow this out of proportion.

#52 Posted by phatcat (149 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

Just putting it out there that this is what the video options screen looks like:

The engine doesn't need settings, it scales based on available cores (CPU and GPU). It also offers CUDA texture streaming (which is what's causing issues for people with unsupported hardware in terms of texture pop-in) - that's what GPU Transcode means.

Even so, it may need patching or better driver support - the focus for devs has been the BF3 beta. It happens, it's id's first real launch of the new tech and they had to concentrate where they felt their focus was financially. Carmack's already said that a HD texture pack is on the way and the mod tools are in the game already so no doubt this will be fixed. Don't blow this out of proportion.

I guess, but I don't know if I want to play again, or wait for a better PC experience.

kinna disappointing.

#53 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

I guess, but I don't know if I want to play again, or wait for a better PC experience.

kinna disappointing.

Dude! Look at the game on console before you complain. You're on the best platform for the game.

#54 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

Dude! Look at the game on console before you complain. You're on the best platform for the game.

Except for the resolution, the game is virtually identical on PC and consoles. PC doesn't seem to have better textures or anything.

#55 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

Except for the resolution, the game is virtually identical on PC and consoles. PC doesn't seem to have better textures or anything.

Yeah except for the anti aliasing, CUDA texture decoding, mod tools and support for HD textures. Identical.

#56 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

Yeah except for the anti aliasing, CUDA texture decoding, mod tools and support for HD textures. Identical.

I give you the AA and mod stuff (though extensive mods or even total conversions with games that have really high and compressed graphical fidelity are hard to create ... the times of great mods are over) ... but the textures are exactly the same as in the console versions. Carmack said at his recent keynote that they MIGHT release one level with uncompressed textures for PC just for demonstration purposes but you are not going to get a high texture pack for the whole game.

#57 Posted by personz (53 posts) -

I am having very similar problems with a Core i7 3ghz, 8 gigs of ram and a Radeon HD 6990. Not only that but my FPS jumps around between 17-30. I am incredibly disappointed right now.

#58 Posted by NaDannMaGoGo (338 posts) -

@Vodun said:

Seriously, who the fuck goes in and tweaks their graphic settings any more? The only thing I ever change is the resolution and check to make sure everything is maxed...Usually I don't even change the res because it sets that automatically too. If the game already maxes everything (or adjusts accordingly on it's own in real time) I don't give a flying fuck about any options.

This is just an imagined loss of control, the advanced options mean nothing unless you're experiencing specific technical issues relating to a specific graphic option. And if you're smart enough to figure that out, you're smart enough to figure out a solution outside the game's options menu.

Sorry but are you frigging out of your mind?

I ALWAYS fiddle around with a games graphics settings. ALWAYS.

And do you really fucking think the game is magically able to adjust the settings by itself so it fits perfectly then by god, get a clue. The reason there aren't more graphics option is because id didn't take or didn't get extra time to implement those. NOTHING ELSE.

#59 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@NaDannMaGoGo: It's also due to the tech. The game doesn't have dynamic lighting, it has exactly one quality of textures across all three platforms etc ... not much you could change really.

#60 Posted by onimonkii (2429 posts) -

@ShiftyMagician said:

Why do I feel like this undermines Carmack and all his technical wisdom? Hoping this will get fixed ASAP without further issues.

i'm pretty sure he admitted that he wanted to focus on getting it running 60fps on consoles first, because the pc is a more open ended platform they could continue to improve and optimize later for better and better hardware.

#61 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

I give you the AA and mod stuff (though extensive mods or even total conversions with games that have really high and compressed graphical fidelity are hard to create ... the times of great mods are over) ... but the textures are exactly the same as in the console versions. Carmack said at his recent keynote that they MIGHT release one level with uncompressed textures for PC just for demonstration purposes but you are not going to get a high texture pack for the whole game.

There are already two incredibly detailed TCs for Oblivion with full voice and new assets (and the reuse of older assets), let alone all the other mods available for every other game on PC. The days of the great mods are nowhere near over at all. This game is by id and the mod tools are in the game, no need for extra downloads etc and id's mod community is HUGE so I don't think you're right at all. Meanwhile, Carmack hasn't confirmed one way another on the HD asset delivery yet but it will get done whether id does it themselves or not.

#62 Posted by Korwin (2825 posts) -

The game is jacked on my machine as well, although I suspect there's a good chunk of driver related issues. However shouldn't this engine be clever enough to fill the GPU memory space instead of actively loading in half the level every time I turn 90 degrees? I mean I do have 2GB pool to use and there's no way the geometry is that complex.

#63 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
The game probably just has issues because they're just a small developer with very little experience making first person shooters on PC.
Lol
#64 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

There are already two incredibly detailed TCs for Oblivion with full voice and new assets (and the reuse of older assets), let alone all the other mods available for every other game on PC. The days of the great mods are nowhere near over at all. This game is by id and the mod tools are in the game, no need for extra downloads etc and id's mod community is HUGE so I don't think you're right at all. Meanwhile, Carmack hasn't confirmed one way another on the HD asset delivery yet but it will get done whether id does it themselves or not.

Oh but he did confirm it. Watch the keynote yourself. If we're lucky, we get to see ONE level with uncompressed textures one day which just by itself will be crazy big (way beyond 50 gigs). And who knows what kind of hardware would be needed for this. The PC version already struggles with streaming the current textures just as much as the console versions (I'm not talking about the unplayable state because of driver trouble).

And as for the mods, the Bethesda games are built differently (also, those two mods took years). It's hard to explain exactly but Rage seems to be one of those games that doesn't lend itself to mods very well. How many really cool mods are there for Doom 3? Things were easier in the glory days of Doom, Half-Life, Quake etc. because achieving a comparable visual quality took only very few people, it's different now. I very much doubt a mod like Nehrim will happen for Rage.

#65 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

Oh but he did confirm it. Watch the keynote yourself. If we're lucky, we get to see ONE level with uncompressed textures one day which just by itself will be crazy big (way beyond 50 gigs). And who knows what kind of hardware would be needed for this. The PC version already struggles with streaming the current textures just as much as the console versions (I'm not talking about the unplayable state because of driver trouble).

And as for the mods, the Bethesda games are built differently (also, those two mods took years). It's hard to explain exactly but Rage seems to be one of those games that doesn't lend itself to mods very well. How many really cool mods are there for Doom 3? Things were easier in the glory days of Doom, Half-Life, Quake etc. because achieving a comparable visual quality took only very few people, it's different now. I very much doubt a mod like Nehrim will happen for Rage.

I know you're saying that like you actually believe it but really mate, you're fucking insane if you think some crazy mods aren't going to happen for this game. I also understand that you assume I don't know what megatextures are and how they work but really I do and the PC mod community are scrambling to get to them right now. There's already been talk of a megatexture google maps based asset system with height maps derived straight from satellite data, let alone the general stuff which is bound to happen. And lastly, there were tons of Doom3Engine mods and there still some being made right now.

#66 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

I know you're saying that like you actually believe it but really mate, you're fucking insane if you think some crazy mods aren't going to happen for this game. I also understand that you assume I don't know what megatextures are and how they work but really I do and the PC mod community are scrambling to get to them right now. There's already been talk of a megatexture google maps based asset system with height maps derived straight from satellite data, let alone the general stuff which is bound to happen. And lastly, there were tons of Doom3Engine mods and there still some being made right now.

Whoever talks about getting assets from google earth for a megatexture actually doesn't really know how the megatexture thing works. The only thing you could do with google earth assets is put them over a heightmap (and they still would look janky).

Also, the megatexture isn't the only huge thing that people have to deal with. A crazy amount of individual world modelling went into Rage. It's way beyond anything that you'd have to do in Oblivion. It's not just a heightmap with vegetation and standard objects planted onto it.

#67 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Ah id, forever a disappointment in the modern age.

#68 Posted by Tennmuerti (7998 posts) -
@CptBedlam said:

@NaDannMaGoGo: It's also due to the tech. The game doesn't have dynamic lighting

Fuck seriously?

wow...
#69 Posted by EnchantedEcho (738 posts) -

@nmarchan said:

Also, guess we know why they were just showing the console versions, huh?

This is the weird part, I played the PC version behind closed doors at Gamescom and it ran fine. It had a brief split-second of pop-in when you left the vault for the first time but otherwise it ran nicely, maybe the PC's they brought in used super-special drivers or something but, this makes no sense. Also my heart sank when I read that someone else was having problems with the game on a 6950.. Goddamn you John Carmack!

#70 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

@onimonkii said:

@ShiftyMagician said:

Why do I feel like this undermines Carmack and all his technical wisdom? Hoping this will get fixed ASAP without further issues.

i'm pretty sure he admitted that he wanted to focus on getting it running 60fps on consoles first, because the pc is a more open ended platform they could continue to improve and optimize later for better and better hardware.

Oh yea I heard about that. As nice of an idea as it sounds, I have to technically disagree with his implementation, as it is never really in good form to intentionally release something that is unfinished in a programming sense. It seems like due to the current state of the gaming industry it is to be expected, but still it is a bit of a shame it had to be this way. Well good to know Carmack and his merry crew have the best intentions to fix it all up, as well as the graphic card vendors for making drivers to improve it.

#71 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

Whoever talks about getting assets from google earth for a megatexture actually doesn't really know how the megatexture thing works. The only thing you could do with google earth assets is put them over a heightmap (and they still would look janky).

Also, the megatexture isn't the only huge thing that people have to deal with. A crazy amount of individual world modelling went into Rage. It's way beyond anything that you'd have to do in Oblivion. It's not just a heightmap with vegetation and standard objects planted onto it.

Dude, please. You're talking from your bumhole now. Megatexture works very similarly to Google Earth's texture system and the idtech fanbase has known this since last year. There were already experiments in the process:-

Test of heightfield raytracer generating megatexture tiles on demand, causing additional detail to appear as camera moves closer to the ground. The principle is similar to Google Earth except the tiles include procedural bump shader data, specular, etc. Tile database can easily be multigigabyte if the camera is allowed to visit many areas close-up. Once the tiles are made, the flyover can be re-rendered much faster. No antialiasing was used, so temporal noise may be evident in distant areas. The rock uses mesh subdivision to handle LOD transitions. If you look carefully, you can see mesh tiles split to introduce higher-detail subtiles.

#72 Posted by onimonkii (2429 posts) -

@ShiftyMagician said:

@onimonkii said:

@ShiftyMagician said:

Oh yea I heard about that. As nice of an idea as it sounds, I have to technically disagree with his implementation, as it is never really in good form to intentionally release something that is unfinished in a programming sense. It seems like due to the current state of the gaming industry it is to be expected, but still it is a bit of a shame it had to be this way. Well good to know Carmack and his merry crew have the best intentions to fix it all up, as well as the graphic card vendors for making drivers to improve it.

yeah i agree. i'm still interested in the game, but i'm definitely going to wait until the problems are ironed out.

#73 Posted by zaglis (909 posts) -

So, we can cross off id from the ''Good PC developers'' list eh?

Who is even left at this point? Valve and Blizzard?

#74 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

@NaDannMaGoGo said:

@Vodun said:

Seriously, who the fuck goes in and tweaks their graphic settings any more? The only thing I ever change is the resolution and check to make sure everything is maxed...Usually I don't even change the res because it sets that automatically too. If the game already maxes everything (or adjusts accordingly on it's own in real time) I don't give a flying fuck about any options.

This is just an imagined loss of control, the advanced options mean nothing unless you're experiencing specific technical issues relating to a specific graphic option. And if you're smart enough to figure that out, you're smart enough to figure out a solution outside the game's options menu.

And do you really fucking think the game is magically able to adjust the settings by itself so it fits perfectly then by god, get a clue. The reason there aren't more graphics option is because id didn't take or didn't get extra time to implement those. NOTHING ELSE.

Then you are either a moron, or you need to upgrade your system. I haven't changed a graphic setting other than to maximize settings for 3-4 years. It's not 2000 any more, you don't need to balance whether you need 2x or 4x anti-aliasing.

#75 Posted by ds8k (412 posts) -

@Vodun: wow. You're not on a console - games do not always properly choose settings for your system. I'm glad you're able to enjoy a game without ever stepping foot into the settings menu, but not everybody shares your opinion. You're making other PC guys look like assholes, so please shut up.

#76 Posted by nmarchan (172 posts) -

@Vodun said:

@NaDannMaGoGo said:

@Vodun said:

Then you are either a moron, or you need to upgrade your system. I haven't changed a graphic setting other than to maximize settings for 3-4 years. It's not 2000 any more, you don't need to balance whether you need 2x or 4x anti-aliasing.

That's the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Congratulations on that.

Actually, do you even play PC games?

#77 Posted by BeachThunder (11689 posts) -
@zaglis said:

So, we can cross off id from the ''Good PC developers'' list eh?

Who is even left at this point? Valve and Blizzard?

Play Hard Reset. Hopefully Flying Wild Hog will be one to watch :3
#78 Posted by Tennmuerti (7998 posts) -
@Vodun said:

@NaDannMaGoGo said:

@Vodun said:

Unfortunately not everyone can just blindly max out every setting on every game they buy.
Most people don't in fact; especially for the graphically high end titles like say Metro 2033, Witcher 2, Battlefield 3.
If you were one of the people who could max out say Witcher 2 with Ubersampling on out of the box and have a good framerate, I'm very happy for you.

Not only this but there are some graphical options that people can turn on/off based purely on personal preference. For example there are plenty of people who might dislike motion blur or depth of field.
#79 Posted by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

Dude, please. You're talking from your bumhole now. Megatexture works very similarly to Google Earth's texture system and the idtech fanbase has known this since last year. There were already experiments in the process:-

Test of heightfield raytracer generating megatexture tiles on demand, causing additional detail to appear as camera moves closer to the ground. The principle is similar to Google Earth except the tiles include procedural bump shader data, specular, etc. Tile database can easily be multigigabyte if the camera is allowed to visit many areas close-up. Once the tiles are made, the flyover can be re-rendered much faster. No antialiasing was used, so temporal noise may be evident in distant areas. The rock uses mesh subdivision to handle LOD transitions. If you look carefully, you can see mesh tiles split to introduce higher-detail subtiles.

Uh yeah, no.... this works different than the megatexture in Rage.

#80 Posted by Scorch (55 posts) -

So the gameplay is derivative, the story and the writing are aggressively bland, but it sure is graphically pretty... except on the PC, where's it's completely jacked.

Stay far far away from this game.

#81 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

I have no problems with it at all

#82 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

I just posted this elsewhere, but this is my experience, so far:

I have an i7 930 with 12gb RAM and a 2gb HD5970 and installed on an SSD and at the default settings, I get between 9 and 20 fps, with five second lags/hangs several times per minute. If I lower the resolution down to 640x480, I get between 20 and 30 fps, with the five second hangs still frequent. Plus chronic flashing of the screen. And while changing resolution, the game often freaks out and displays what you would expect to see from an overheated video card (except, of course, it's not -- it's only in-game) and you have to tab out of the game and back into it to get it to display again.

Meanwhile, I get a consistent 60-70fps on Battlefield 3 at 1920x1200 with the settings as high as the beta will allow (while you can set ULTRA in the beta, I don't believe the setting actually does anything). Same with Red Orchestra 2. And Cyrsis 2 performs just fine at similar resolution. And I play Civ V at 2560x1600 just fine.

Some serious issues with Rage. I shouldn't have been so excited for the launch, but if I could expect a smooth PC experience from anyone, I thought it would be iD.

#83 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -
@McShank

What game at launch was perfect? None! Get off the QQ train and give it a day or 2 to get patched, shit people.. Dead island was a glitch fest for the first week and now it runs fine on all versions and is and has been in the top 10 steam games played and top 1-3 sold since launch which is like 3 weeks now.. Give the game some time to get patched before you call it shit. K thx bye, day one buyers.

You sound like an idiot and trying to defend them for shipping the game in this state is baffling. People that paid for this game can bitch all they want because they apparently got shafted. Is there even such thing as quality control in video games anymore? Jesus Christ.
#84 Edited by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

It works similarly. Megatexture is megatexture, it's been around a while now, since ET : QW in game engines and there's even a megatexture mod for Doom3Engine. The only major difference between idtech4's implementation and RAGE's (idtech5) is scale and speed. It's great that you feel informed and stuff but there's a difference between knowing a word and understanding a word.

#85 Posted by JeanLuc (3572 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

The game probably just has issues because they're just a small developer with very little experience making first person shooters on PC.

Hahahaha thanks for making me laugh,

#86 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

And people keep pre-ordering stuff... how interesting.

#87 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

@nmarchan: Comparing our achievements...a fuckload more than you.

#88 Posted by adoggz (2040 posts) -

rage is hella busted? GREAT! one less game to worry bout this year.

#89 Posted by Maginnovision (484 posts) -

I didn't have any problems at all. Using an asus gtx580 overclocked with transcoding off, since it was causing some weird issues.

#90 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@Branthog said:

I just posted this elsewhere, but this is my experience, so far:

I have an i7 930 with 12gb RAM and a 2gb HD5970 and installed on an SSD and at the default settings, I get between 9 and 20 fps, with five second lags/hangs several times per minute. If I lower the resolution down to 640x480, I get between 20 and 30 fps, with the five second hangs still frequent. Plus chronic flashing of the screen. And while changing resolution, the game often freaks out and displays what you would expect to see from an overheated video card (except, of course, it's not -- it's only in-game) and you have to tab out of the game and back into it to get it to display again.

Meanwhile, I get a consistent 60-70fps on Battlefield 3 at 1920x1200 with the settings as high as the beta will allow (while you can set ULTRA in the beta, I don't believe the setting actually does anything). Same with Red Orchestra 2. And Cyrsis 2 performs just fine at similar resolution. And I play Civ V at 2560x1600 just fine.

Some serious issues with Rage. I shouldn't have been so excited for the launch, but if I could expect a smooth PC experience from anyone, I thought it would be iD.

ATI issue, shitty OpenGL drivers. Blame ATI for still not being able to deliver a full featured OpenGL driver in 2011.

#91 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@CptBedlam said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@phatcat said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@BeachThunder said:

kinna disappointing.

It works similarly. Megatexture is megatexture, it's been around a while now, since ET : QW in game engines and there's even a megatexture mod for Doom3Engine. The only major difference between idtech4's implementation and RAGE's (idtech5) is scale and speed. It's great that you feel informed and stuff but there's a difference between knowing a word and understanding a word.

The fact this that this is different in almost every aspect. It streams differently, the megatexture is assembled differently etc.

This is not how Rage works and that's why the talk about mods using google earth assets is nonsense.

#92 Posted by sirdesmond (1234 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

This is inexcusable to me. It just screams terrible PC port whenever I see a video setting screen like this.

#93 Edited by thornie_delete (436 posts) -

SO GLAD I waited to see the reaction on this one. I've been looking forward to this game for 2 years now and I almost pre-ordered 5 or 6 times, but I had a strange feeling the PC was going to get a shitty port. I'll wait until the inevitable HD texture pack, 4th patch, and optimized driver releases... and of course, the $29.99 price drop.

#94 Posted by Bocam (3670 posts) -

Happy to report I'm running rage at 60 fps with no texture pop in @ 1080p

#95 Posted by BeachThunder (11689 posts) -
@Bocam said:

Happy to report I'm running rage at 60 fps with no texture pop in @ 1080p

Well, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in hearing what your system is like...
#96 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

I hope id burns ATI for this because it's an ATI issue and that's all there is to it.

#97 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

so 7 hours later (just woke up) any news on patches or what not? Still havent tried or cant until friday, just curious

#98 Posted by thaatguy (13 posts) -

Running i5 and a asus gtx560ti with no problems(other then slight pop-ins). Looks like its an ATI problem.

#99 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -
#100 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Luckily RAGE releases on the 6th in Europe, so I was able to nip my pre-order in the butt. Opted for Dark Souls LE instead. I'll just grab RAGE in a year or so, when it's half the price and fully optimized.

Shame, I kinda expected more after years of hearing really good things about it. News were more mixed lately and articles like the Ars Technica review kinda put me off. These technical hiccups did kill any chance of them getting my cash at release.

Hope I'll manage to thoroughly enjoy Dark Souls between the 6th and the 27th of October, when I'm going to jump on BF3. Seems like too little time to really do it justice. Well - I'm commited to do it now. RAGE is to blame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.