Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rage

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 04, 2011

id Software's Rage combines first-person shooting, vehicular action, and "open but directed" exploration to tell the story of Earth's wretched civilization after a cataclysmic meteor strike. Militaristic authority figures, freedom-fighting rebels, criminal raiders, and twisted mutants battle each other for control of the barren wasteland Earth has become.

Sewers

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

Ive been looking for the 'sewer covers' can not find the entrance>! wtf is the entrance to the sewers ive looked everywhere and oooops beat the game. would like to see this DLC? ne1 tip me pls?

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By DJJoeJoe

They are around, if you actually do the side missions from the job board you go to some of them.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lusence

@DJJoeJoe: the ones for the dlc? ive found 2 NPC chars who mention the sewers blah blah blah and say i can find them around the wasteland... but where? what do they look like? can you give me the location of one near wellsprings/hagars? ive done the jobs on the job board and they all make me go back and redo a location ive already been too or protect some dude with my snipe...?

just need the location of one sewer entrance near wellsprings and or hagars?

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeShawn2ks

@lusence: I don't know the exact location but if you leave Hagars and hang a right halfway between Hagars and the first bandit hide out there is a guy to your right up a hill that is standing near a sewer cover. He tells you not to go down there unless you have some good weapons. I don't know if that is the one you are looking for but hope it helps.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lusence

i can never find that stupid guy... neways someone finally started a thread with the locations but thx neways man.

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By deanoxd

there is also one just outside the entrance to westpring on your right as you are leaving.

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Edwardryu

don't expect too much on this. there are only bunch of mutants. you just shoot them. yeah, definitely one goody item down there like treasure or something. it's very short.

SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By SLUSHiNaToR

@Edwardryu said:

don't expect too much on this. there are only bunch of mutants. you just shoot them. yeah, definitely one goody item down there like treasure or something. it's very short.

true, I was a bit disappointed with the first sewer system on how short it was, BUT I think its my favorite part of the game so far.. I love how it looks and the crispness to the environment and seeing the mutants in said environment is just amazing imo.. lol.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lusence

@SLUSHiNaToR: huuuuuuuuge let down for me. after such an abrupt ending i was hoping my 2nd playthrough would be a bit longer with the sewers. i was expecting quests/'missions' from some npc's or something in the sewers, not like little treasure romp areas... i mean they had sooooo much potential to make this a wild wild world full of wacky npc chars and quests. i think the dude with the doom shirt on and bug head, crazy larry or something, was really the only 'exploration' i was able to do... to short, looks like they had there head up borderlands ass for 'wasteland' and level design etc. which was really annoying. my review hehe. 7/10

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.