Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Raiden Fighters Aces

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released May 12, 2009

A compilation of the games in the Raiden Fighters subseries of shooters.

After years of uncertainty, is PAL Raiden Fighters Aces coming?

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael

After countless delays and the original publisher going bankrupt, it looks like Raiden Fighters Aces might actually come out in Europe. DTP entertainment, a German company, have acquired the rights and confirmed that they're putting it out: https://twitter.com/#!/mgns/status/163181816273051648 

I'm half expecting DTP to announce that they won't be able to put out the game after all any day now, but if all goes well I'll certainly buy it.

redrohX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By redrohX

Amazon.de is listing the release for preorder. Hopefully this thing is real!

IzunaDrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Any update on this one?

I would almost build a cabinet and flash on the Fighters 2 ROM to play this game in my home. It'd be a great project for a mate and I.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

DTP dropped it almost a year ago, it's not even on their site anymore. This compilation is never coming out in PAL regions.

IzunaDrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By IzunaDrop

Bummer. This seemed like the version to get. Even better than via emulator. Apparently these games are not available through MAME, which wasnt the case for a long time, so a minor win.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By kagato

If you are desperate to get it just make a japanese xbox live account, add a points card to it and buy the game that way, worked for me with Dracula X.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.