Next Rainbow Six game?

#1 Posted by LRP21 (109 posts) -

Any information? Assumptions or ideas on what it will be or be like? I really enjoyed Vegas and Vegas 2, I would hope they do some minor changes but the core gameplay was awesome

#2 Posted by canucks23 (1087 posts) -

All i know about it is that they said it wouldn't be in vegas again lol. I'd be pumped if a new one was announced though, those games were awesome online.

#3 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6186 posts) -

Should be PC Rainbow Six.

#4 Posted by LRP21 (109 posts) -

Yes, I can careless about the location as long as the gameplay remains similar to the old ones. I would hope they would fix the Host Advantage issue online? I clocked in 300 hours into Vegas 1 and was #12 in TDM leaderboards. Man... good times.

#5 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

I only played Vegas 1 and i really liked it, i didnt really play the multi-player tho was always disconnects and not being able to join in game was really bad,  kinda sad cause when i got into a game i really enjoyed it. 

Wouldn't mind a sequel hopefully not in Vegas, i thought Vegas 2 was just a bit too similar so i never bought it.

#6 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I hope information on the next RB6 game gets released at E3, always have had a love for the franchise.

#7 Posted by Binman88 (3684 posts) -
@ThePhantomnaut: Yeah. A return to the pre-Vegas and Lockdown hey-days of the franchise would be best, but probably not where Ubisoft will go with the next game.
#8 Posted by mikeeegeee (1552 posts) -

Derr ehhhh... any news?

#9 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

God I would love a new Rainbow Six game. The Vegas games were fine, I enjoyed them a lot, but whenever they make a new one I hope it's more in the vein of Raven Shield. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.