Guess Who's Back

#1 Posted by Timing (619 posts) -

I kind of need this game. Like right now.

#2 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

I love the music remixes but the game doesn't evoke what I loved about the original and what still makes it an amazing game that I could play through again right now. They should of kept the slightly dark tone of the original instead of this. This just looks like another Wii game in terms of its graphical style. But maybe that's what kids want these days. When I was 5 or 6 years old DK was damn scary at some of those levels and that's a strong factor of why it made such a big impact on me and why I remember it so fondly. I can't imagian a kid of that age remembering this for any length of time at all.

#3 Posted by ch3burashka (5060 posts) -

FUCK YEAH. 

I'd kill for a DKC Collection with real polygonal monkeys and dynamic backgrounds and  depth and everything. Specifically, I'd kill for an HD Collection on the Wii^2. 

#4 Posted by Psykhophear (939 posts) -

Wow, that beast can just demolish anything. It looks pretty awkward as to how DK sits right next to Rambi's ass. I'm just saying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.