New Rambo the video game trailer

#1 Edited by Artigkar (189 posts) -

So uh, there was this "Cinematic teaser" released on youtube today and it shows quite little of the game. I guess there is not much of the game yet so they chose some random clips from the movies. That is the only way this makes sense to me, otherwise... wtf?!

Anyone excited to see what this game actually is about? I am not having high hopes based on this "Cinematic Teaser".

EDIT: If nothing else, the clips they showed made me want to rewatch the rambo movies.

#2 Posted by Sackmanjones (4701 posts) -

Those graphics are incredible. Next Gen I assume?

#3 Posted by falserelic (5436 posts) -

What in the shiznet?

#4 Posted by Artigkar (189 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

Those graphics are incredible. Next Gen I assume?

Clearly Next Gen!

#5 Posted by GunstarRed (5171 posts) -

Yeah! I don't give a fuck about the game, but that trailer totally made me want to watch Rambo 2 again.

#6 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -

CoD clone comments incoming!

#7 Posted by Harpell (168 posts) -

You know, this was based on First Blood Part 1, and had you running around in mountainous forest trying to evade and trap over zealous small town cops, that would be a game I'd be super interested in. I don't think this will be very good though.

#8 Posted by Maajin (1063 posts) -

Year of the bow.

#9 Posted by Dixego (385 posts) -

What the hell?

#10 Posted by Sackmanjones (4701 posts) -

Honestly a Rambo game could have potential. Rey could set it up in a Hitman eque way of making traps and hiding in walls of mud. Buuut we all know that is NOT gonnna happen

#11 Posted by CptBedlam (4450 posts) -

@believer258 said:

If only... it's going to be a rail-shooter (official description: "fixed perspective").

#12 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -

@CptBedlam said:

@believer258 said:

If only... it's going to be a rail-shooter (official description: "fixed perspective").

So something akin to this?

#13 Posted by President_Barackbar (3461 posts) -

@believer258: That Rambo light gun game was ALRIGHT by me. It wasn't high art, but then again this is Rambo we're talking about.

#14 Edited by SpartanHoplite (384 posts) -

it's fps with fixed perspective. that does not sound too good to me. hoped for something the likes of MGS3 :'(

#15 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Dude, I just watched First Blood today. What a fucking movie. And I kept thinking "This should be a game". It would make an amazing game. Too bad they're fucking it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.