Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rare, Ltd.

Company »

Rare Ltd. is an English game developer based in Leicestershire founded in 1982. After many years of being partnered with Nintendo, the studio was acquired by Microsoft in 2002.

Hey Rare!

i8Donuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By i8Donuts

I love the multiplayer for Conker’s Bad Fur Day. Heist mode was fun, the caveman vs. dinosaur thing was interesting, and the stuff with the beach is a classic to me. I was a little disappointed with the multiplayer for the Xbox remake, Live and Reloaded. So why don’t you guys take the multiplayer from Bad Fur Day HD it up, adjust the controls to today’s standards, and release it as a downloadable game? If you do that, I promise to buy ten copies.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Death_Unicorn

As much as I would love this idea, nay, the idea for Rare to make any sort of game, I don't know if we can look forward to that now. I dropped in on their site, and found their new made-over front lobby.

No Caption Provided
    It looks pretty nice sure, but if you look closely, all those quotes on their front desk, praise for Kinect Sports. Their news updates comprise of their fabulous achievements making avatar clothing and more praise unto Kinect Sports. I've always held out a little hope that maybe, just maybe, they would still be coming out with something fantabulous, but this image kind of just put the final nail on that coffin.

I'm going to go grab my Conker's Bad Fur Day, my Banjo-Kazooies, my Viva Pinatas, my Goldeneye, and go cry...
    Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aus_azn
    @Death_Unicorn: Hmm, I'm thinking nail-in-the-coffin right about now.
    i8Donuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By i8Donuts
    @Death_Unicorn: Wow they must be really proud of Kincet Sports and avatar costumes. They are responsible for some of the greatest N64 games and they show off that? I think I am going to cry with you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.