Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Raskulls

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 29, 2010

Raskulls is an action platformer for the Xbox Live Arcade. The game features a single-player mode and both local and online multiplayer. The focus is on lighthearted humor and addictive, unique platforming gameplay.

Possibly more maps and characters coming?

ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By ShadowVirus

I was just browsing through the achievements page for Raskulls and noticed three achievements that weren't there before. The achievement description hints at a new Grand Prix and new characters including Viking from the Mega Quest.  

No Caption Provided

I don't know exactly what this is, I checked the Raskulls and Halfbrick website and they didn't say anything. but if this means more levels and more characters, I think that's great, it's what this game needs.
    Linkin10362

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Linkin10362

I was just going to post this, but wanted to make sure no one else did, but they showed up on my achievements for Raskulls today. It tells me I have 12/15, so maybe the DLC is incoming?

Also, the character specific ones look annoying, but easily boostable with friends.

Hooray4Larz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Hooray4Larz

AWESOME. Please be free.

ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By ShadowVirus

Yeah, they're in my achievement list as well. Hopefully this will come out soon.

segafreak1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By segafreak1999

The PDLC for this just came out!  Raskulls Reinforcements has 4 new characters and a new GP - including a track that lets you race inside the king's castle! I'm gonna get all my friends over to test it out!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.