Official Ratchet & Clank Trilogy Community Thread.

#1 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Multiplayer in this HD Collection is found in Ratchet & Clank 3, if your interested in playing with some of your fellow duders add your name to the thread and I will add it to the list.

-I think this is out in the US Sometime next month, unlucky-

GBPSN
HizangHizang
GolazoDanGolazoDan
MightyDuckGetWhatYaGive
#2 Posted by GolazoDan (114 posts) -

I have no idea what this multiplayer's like but I may give it a go! PSN ID is GolazoDan.

#3 Posted by believer258 (11996 posts) -

They kept the multiplayer intact? Can't say that I expected that, though I would rather them have used Deadlocked's multiplayer. I found that one much more fun.

Online
#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Updated, keep them coming!

#5 Posted by Sackmanjones (4742 posts) -

Wait I thought this was out in October?

#6 Posted by Kierkegaard (603 posts) -

UYA online was my shit in high school. Count me in.

#7 Posted by MightyDuck (1523 posts) -

I'm on the fence with this one but I could see myself picking it up. I really enjoyed Up Your Arsenal's multiplayer back on the PS2.

My PSN is GetWhatYaGive

#8 Posted by Glottery (1322 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

Wait I thought this was out in October?

Was released last friday over at Europe and won't be out in le US 'till 1st of September.

#9 Posted by Sackmanjones (4742 posts) -
@JMatrix said:

@Sackmanjones said:

Wait I thought this was out in October?

Was released last friday over at Europe and won't be out in le US 'till 1st of September.

Well shit, had no idea. Can anyone tell me the quality of the ports? Really like the R&C games and really want this to be good.
#10 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: The visuals hold up really well, I've had a few parts where I for instance turn one of the bolt cranks round and nothing happens, causing me to restart. The cutscenes are also taken from the PS2 and are not in HD and also shrink from covering all of the screen to just a portion. I have only played RAC1 so far though.

#11 Edited by awesomeusername (4218 posts) -

@believer258 said:

They kept the multiplayer intact? Can't say that I expected that, though I would rather them have used Deadlocked's multiplayer. I found that one much more fun.

Sadly, Deadlocked isn't included in the collection.

Sucks that us 'mericans have to wait until September. Even though I won't be getting it until later on because, you know, I'm poor!

#12 Posted by Glottery (1322 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

@JMatrix said:

@Sackmanjones said:

Wait I thought this was out in October?

Was released last friday over at Europe and won't be out in le US 'till 1st of September.

Well shit, had no idea. Can anyone tell me the quality of the ports? Really like the R&C games and really want this to be good.

Or it might be in October, not sure. Dozen sites with different release dates. But eh, will be fall-ish in any case. Unless one manages to buy it from Amazon UK or EU PSN Store. It's pretty cheap in the latter one.

...but yeah, I bought the game(s) myself last saturday and 'am loving it, like I've commented over at this thread. Only ever played the PS3 sequels myself, but I'm not seeing any flaws in the first game at least. Looks nice and works smooth.

#13 Posted by ObsideonDarman (652 posts) -

I thought Deadlocked was being released as a PSN Game later?

Online

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.