4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 8 releases and 0 DLC

The graphics have actually aged better than the gameplay 0

After falling madly in love with the first two iterations of Ratchet and Clank on the PS3, I decided to go back and experience the original trilogy. After all, They’ve got to still be great games, just without the graphics, right? To my surprise, I found that the graphics from this classic trilogy have aged better than the gameplay. The colorful art style, shown in 720p for this collection, is the kind of timeless look that doesn’t lose its appeal. The gameplay, however, suffers from some littl...

Port Report: Ratchet & Clank Trilogy 0

Ratchet and Clank is a good port. After hearing that Mass Media, the same developers who ported Jak and Daxter to Vita, were handling the original Ratchet and Clank trilogy I was worried. Gratefully the main concern I had about the frame rate was unnecessary as all of the games run at a solid 30FPS with it rarely dipping at all. The cutscenes and audio quality however don't fare as well as the cutscenes are compressed down from the PS2 version and have not been touched at all, however this is no...