R&C:Full Frontal Assault Open Beta now live

#1 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

It actually has been for a few days, but I need more people to smoke, so sign up so I can beat you all.

http://www.insomniacgames.com/invite/ffa/

It's actually quite fun, but there needs a lot of balance tweeks, so the more the merrier.

#2 Posted by two_socks (232 posts) -

Any idea on how many keys they're giving out in this wave?

#3 Posted by GunstarRed (5301 posts) -

Oh hell yeah I'll sign up for this!

#4 Posted by MightyDuck (1523 posts) -

Just signed up for this last night.

Anyone know how the game is coming along? I've read stuff that portrays it as sort of a tower defense, but then other outlets are reporting it's a "return to the series roots." Not quite sure what to make of it.

#5 Edited by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

They made a sequel to the NetDevil 2006 hit MMO Auto Assault?

#6 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

@MightyDuck said:

Just signed up for this last night.

Anyone know how the game is coming along? I've read stuff that portrays it as sort of a tower defense, but then other outlets are reporting it's a "return to the series roots." Not quite sure what to make of it.

This is just a Multiplayer beta, but thus far, it's sort of like League of Legends. Everything works in phases, the first to capture nodes which give you bolts, the second to Jungle and buy reinforcements which you use to attack the enemy base, and one where your drop ships drop in your reinforcements and you fend off attackers/attack yourself. It's a lot of fun, but the name of the game is resource deprivation. There's another patch dropping really really soon, so if you signed up, expect codes in the next couple days.

#7 Posted by Sackmanjones (4741 posts) -

Wait? What the hell is this?

Also, Ratchet and Clank games have the subtitles sequels

#8 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -
#9 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

In the UK it has a better name.

Ratchet and Clank: Q Force! (A Callback to Ratchet and Clank 3)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.