Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Time splits as A Crack In Time marks the end of the "Future" trilogy in the Ratchet & Clank franchise.

I Need One More Gold Bolt! Can you help?

Miles92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Miles92

I have found 39 of the 40 gold bolts. I am missing one in stage 4 of the great clock (the section where you finally go to the orvus chamber). There are currently no guides or walkthroughs available. Please Help!

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheGodPoet

I was going to make a thread asking for help with this but I found this thread so yeah. 

I need one more gold bolt to get the trophy and the last time puzzle on Section 4 of the great clock is driving me fucking crazy. All my clanks activate the switches which opens the door, it's just that I don't have enough time to get through it and get the gold bolt.  

Can someone who has done it help me out or point me in the right direction? Just need 2 more trophies for the platinum. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.