holabendez's Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PlayStation 3) review

A kids game for adults

I’ve always thought of Ratchet & Clank as a kid’s game – and I’ve steered clear as a result. However, after I was given a copy of Ratchet & Clank with a strong recommendation to play I figured I’d give it a go to break in my new PS3. Ratchet & Clank is like the video game equivalent of a Pixar film; a kids game that appeals to adults. It’s a relatively simple game, but the gameplay is addictive and lots of fun. I’m converted. Kids games rock.

Other reviews for Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PlayStation 3)

So what is the secret of the Lombax? 0

The Ratchet series has been a staple of the PlayStation since the first entry came out on the PS2. And it was with that game that Insomniac cemented its importance as a part of Sony’s success, with it’s strong commitment to the platform; this is especially true in Japan, where the series is very popular, and continues to have strong sales with each new release. In any case, I’m sure this was a highly anticipated game for many PS3 owners; I know it was for me. One of the more shocking revelations...