cylemoore's Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PlayStation 3) review

Feels like this is what Banjo-Kazooie would be like in 2007.

Well to start off I have never played a game in the Ratchet & Clank series.  I bought it because I bought Quest for Booty on sale on PSN and had to get this one cause I wanted to try out a new franchise.  For me this game was pretty good for a newcomer to the series but my main complaint was that it was too easy up until the very end.  The gameplay was awesome though, at first it felt like a Mario game, then I was skating on rails like in Sonic Adventure, and then I was in a plane and it felt like an awesome Star Fox game.  All of those gameplay elements were amazing and kept me coming back for more.  After playing this game for a while I felt like this is what Banjo-Kazooie would have been if Rare kept on making them and no I am not really counting Nuts & Bolts.  I think for anyone with a PS3 and is looking for a solid platforming game or is just looking for something new you should pick this up.