Is UYA anyone else's favorite Ratchet & Clank game?

#1 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

I was so hyped for this game before it came out and I still play it to this day. I've beaten it 4 times. ^.^
Anyone else think UYA is the best in the series?

#2 Posted by hazelnutman (1097 posts) -

HELLS YES!

Up Your Arsenal was my favorite R&C game too!  Dr. Nefarious was the best villain in the series and the story was my favorite.

#3 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

Yeah, I agree. It definitely has the best story.
I love how Dr. Nefarious got strapped to an asteroid at the end; made me laugh.
It would be cool if he returned to another R&C game.

#4 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Yes, probably the best one.
Friend of mine hates how they changed the Ryno though.

#5 Edited by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

The RY3NO is a really sweet weapon until it becomes the Rynocerator.  At that point I still consider it a "decent" weapon and it holds a lot of ammo.  Most people, however, see it as a total piece of junk, like a Zodiac with a few more ammo charges.

#6 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Definitely not. I'd say it was a step down from Going Commando in most ways. I'm shocked it scored higher at most places. The single player just wasn't as impressive or well done. The only thing I think it did better was the final boss. R&C1's boss was impossible without the RYNO. R&C2's boss was a joke. R&C3's boss was just right. All in all, it was still a good game, though the sewer in particular was quite lousy. I never did play the game online, so I can't comment on that aspect.

#7 Posted by Nik_NYG (558 posts) -

absolutley

#8 Posted by InhumanAchievement (74 posts) -

I think this is definitely the best game in the series and the online is just amazing.
I beat the story 7 times and I still play online on and off now.

#9 Posted by skidd (456 posts) -

Yeah, i'd say its the best one so far
nefarious is easily the best villain, and the bringing together of all the previous characters together in the q-force was both brilliant and hilarious

#10 Posted by Sincillian (530 posts) -

It's one of my favorite games. I'm so happy they're bringing back Nefarious in the sequel to TOD. Not Quest for Booty but the sequel that will undoubtedly happen.

#11 Posted by ThaMilkMan (343 posts) -

yeah definitely in my top 5 favorite games and I beat the game AT LEST 15 times....why idk I just love how the game plays and how it's diverse where you can play it in 1st person and everything I just like everything about the game!!!, even the online

#12 Posted by Milkman (16484 posts) -
ThaMilkMan said:
"yeah definitely in my top 5 favorite games and I beat the game AT LEST 15 times....why idk I just love how the game plays and how it's diverse where you can play it in 1st person and everything I just like everything about the game!!!, even the online"
I think we need to fight to the death.
#13 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

15 times? Whoa. I'm going to beat that!
*goes to play*
lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.