Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank

Franchise »

The Ratchet & Clank series developed by Insomniac Games continues its success, by giving the fans the best from the previous installments, but also improving on the major gameplay elements.

Best Ratchet and Clank Game

Flynntanamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Flynntanamo

Ratchet and Clank has had a lot og games over the years.  It's first game really sky-rocketed to the top and then the next games pretty much kept all of the same basics but changed the weapons and the story line.  What I felt made the series hit a down point was Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked beause it got rid of all the old things people loved about Ratchet and Clank. Next, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters was made on the PSP and had put a lot of the old basics from the origanal game.  Then they came up the PSP game Sectert Agent Clank (it is said that it was meant to be like James Bond) that had you play as Clank most of the game.  Finally, the Rachet and Clank Future series was made.  The First of the future game was tools of destruction which when was made for PS3 did very well and is was of the top played and ranked games at the time, plus the next was called quest for booty did most as the one before except for the fact that clank is gone.  In my personal opinion I like the first Ratchet and Clank and Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction because for the first rachet and clank , it started it all and had a lot of great qualities about and tools of destruction because is reinstated those first thins in ratchet and clank and added new good things that made it great.  Tell me which of the games you perfered put of the series.

Flynntanamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Flynntanamo

Ratchet and Clank has had a lot og games over the years.  It's first game really sky-rocketed to the top and then the next games pretty much kept all of the same basics but changed the weapons and the story line.  What I felt made the series hit a down point was Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked beause it got rid of all the old things people loved about Ratchet and Clank. Next, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters was made on the PSP and had put a lot of the old basics from the origanal game.  Then they came up the PSP game Sectert Agent Clank (it is said that it was meant to be like James Bond) that had you play as Clank most of the game.  Finally, the Rachet and Clank Future series was made.  The First of the future game was tools of destruction which when was made for PS3 did very well and is was of the top played and ranked games at the time, plus the next was called quest for booty did most as the one before except for the fact that clank is gone.  In my personal opinion I like the first Ratchet and Clank and Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction because for the first rachet and clank , it started it all and had a lot of great qualities about and tools of destruction because is reinstated those first thins in ratchet and clank and added new good things that made it great.  Tell me which of the games you perfered put of the series.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By PowerSerj

You forgot one of the best (possibly the best?) and most cleverly titled entries in the series: Up Your Arsenal

Flynntanamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Flynntanamo

ya i understand i forget to explain about up your arsenal and going to commando which was my fault

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Up Your Arsenal was definitely my favorite. It had a ton of gameplay variety and refined the platforming and gun-play. Going Commando definitely had the most variety, though, but some of the mini-games were a little dull. I've only played the PS2 and PS3 exclusive games. Here are my favorite in order from most to least:

1. Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
    2. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
    3. Ratchet: Deadlocked
    4. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    5. Ratchet and Clank

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.