4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 11 releases and 0 DLC

A Fun Game with a Misleading Description 0

I don't like squad-based games. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I'm a lone wolf. Whether you're AI or human I don't really feel like delaying or altering what I need to do to cover you, bail your butt out, tell you what to do, or toss you supplies. I definitely do not want to have to deal with friendly fire. I'd rather face the hordes of hostiles all by my lonesome than have to even think about what you're doing. I can stand co-op in some games, but only because there's no real strategy. B...

Ultimate Replay Value 0

Ratchet: Deadlocked is the forth installment in the widely acclaimed Ratchet and Clank series. The game starts off with Ratchet, Clank, and Al being abducted by Gleaman Vox, owner of the holovision show Dreadzone, a gladiator show in which heroes fight for their lives against the exterminators.This game is very well presented. The graphics are great and the character designs are very creative. The planets you visit are designed very well and extremely different from each other so it doesn't feel...