Quick Clip of the Quick Look

#1 Posted by cbarnes86 (547 posts) -

In case you haven't watched it, the QL is gold. Here is one of the best parts of ANY quick look this year, set to some inspirational music:

#2 Posted by TwoArmed (110 posts) -

The music takes away from it because a large part of what made it funny was the exchange between Brad and Vinny leading up to it and their laughter afterward.

#3 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

@TwoArmed said:

The music takes away from it because a large part of what made it funny was the exchange between Brad and Vinny leading up to it and their laughter afterward.

Exactly what I was about to type.

#4 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

Also, the slowdown kinda kills it. No offense. I think it'd be pretty goddamn funny if the music cut off about a quarter of the way through the guy's flight and it went to the normal audio and speed.

#5 Posted by fisk0 (3877 posts) -

This video posted in the comments (by I think) for the Quick look was fantastic.

#6 Posted by mak_wikus (508 posts) -

@TwoArmed said:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.