Ravaged on sale for $1.87

#1 Posted by Ramboknife (114 posts) -

Not really sure how this game is, or how many people are still actively playing it, but Green Man Gaming has it on sale right now for 75% off. http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/ravaged/

Enter this code to receive a further 25% off the sale price, bringing it down to $1.87 :

GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6

If you're the kind of person who only wants their digital games on Steam, then you'll be ok here as it is a Steamworks games. Enjoy.

#2 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

Is that the game where the "expert" nosedived that flying thing into the ground and exploded?

#3 Posted by Snail (8579 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

Is that the game where the "expert" nosedived that flying thing into the ground and exploded?

The "pro", yes.

#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5686 posts) -

187....funny

#5 Posted by Ramboknife (114 posts) -

@Snail said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

The "pro", yes.

If I can get something as similar and hilarious as that out of this game, then it is worth the 2 dollar admission price.

#6 Edited by believer258 (11633 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

EDIT: What the fuck? It doesn't exist? Here...

#7 Posted by Wampa1 (626 posts) -

@Ramboknife: Just picked it up cause at that price, why not. If anyone is interested in playing Steam name is Foodcricket

#8 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

At that price, so soon after release, it must be great!

#9 Posted by Wampa1 (626 posts) -

@SharkEthic: Yeah but you're an elder god, course you're going to be negative.

#10 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

@Wampa1: I know, fuck me, right? Hope you have an awesome time with the game!

#11 Posted by NoUsernameAvailable (28 posts) -

I picked it up as well. But it looks as though they're having a few problems with the game at the moment - a lot of empty servers.

#12 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

@NoUsernameAvailable: From what I've heard, the problem IS the game. No one wants to play it, hence the empty servers. But hey, maybe you and can hook up and play?

#13 Posted by Wampa1 (626 posts) -

@SharkEthic: Like I said you're probably right, they just hit that low price point that hits the "stupid impuse buy" button.

#14 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

@Wampa1: Oh, that's what you said? Thought you call me a negative "elder god" for not spending money on a multiplayer-only game with all empty servers.

#15 Posted by Wampa1 (626 posts) -

Man... don't get replies in general and when I do it's a hostile one. I was just joking, I said sorry it was more of a "hey Lovecraft right?" nyuk nyuk tone. If it came off as "Fuck you for not impulse buying things" well I am sorry.

#16 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

@Wampa1: It's cool dude, didn't mean to come of as a dick myself (well, maybe a little).

#17 Posted by Icemo (642 posts) -

That price is tempting, but I know I will only boot it up once. Better save that $1.87 for steam holiday sale.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.