4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 13 releases and 0 DLC

My Rayman 2 Review! 58

Ubisoft - Rayman 2: How good? Eating your fav ice cream while getting a bj in zero gravity ... is a close 2nd....

Decent game that's just lacking fun and liveliness 0

Rayman 2: The Great Escape is considered by so many people to be one of the big parts of the platforming revolution back in the N64/PS days. Personally, I don't know what people see in it. Sure it's a decent game, but nowhere near as good as people claim, in my opinion.The story in Great Escape is simple: Admiral Razorbeard is ruining the land and capturing its inhabitants, and of course Rayman… is captured? Well, only temporarily, of course, as he escapes right at the beginning. Then he sets ou...