ryan's Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64) review

• ryan wrote this review on .
  • This review received 58 comments

My Rayman 2 Review!

Ubisoft - Rayman 2: How good? Eating your fav ice cream while getting a bj in zero gravity ... is a close 2nd.

• 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by Jackel2072

lol vary nice sir!

Posted by MagicKiwi

Fuck yeah, Rayman.

Posted by ThePrince

This review is a classic!

Posted by dvorak

This Raymen 2 review was stolen. Reported.

Posted by c1337us

Getting a bj from Rayman while playing ice-cream yeh!!

What...what?

Edited by Claude

Whatever... I did like that game.

*Edit* I wrote this comment... what the fuck. Must have been drunk. Rayman 2 was a great game.

Posted by gunswordfist

wHOA THIS LINE IS SO GREAT THAT dANE cOOK COULD HAVE CAME UP WITH IT...

Posted by Tebbit

I knew it!

Posted by jakob187

Dreamcast version is superior.  Ryan fails.  Flawless failure.

Edited by FlipperDesert

DAME COKE IS A SHAM MAN OH MY GOD!

I never really liked Rayman, those Rabbid things look cute though. On that note, I have no idea who Dane Cook is.

Posted by MattBodega

ACURATE

Posted by Coltonio7

BEAUTIFUL!

Posted by OmegaPirate

I LIKE THIS REVIEW

Posted by Milkman

Oh, hey there, dude. It's totally 1999. Platformers are in! I can't wait to have my buddy Dane Cook come over so we can play this together. Rayman rules! Me and him are total hardcore life gamers. Shit just got real. Actually, that reference is 4 years too early. My bad.

Posted by LordAndrew

Damn. You're never gonna run out of back in time potion, are you Ryan?

Posted by McQuinn

Game must suck. Zero G ice cream is not that great, it is very sticky though.

Posted by AllanIceman

Best written review ever!

Posted by delicious_lie

I agree!
Rayman 2 was my favourite game for a great many years after it came out.
love that shit

Posted by Knigge

Gold.

Posted by ch3burashka

Won't there be fluid mixage if the BJ gets sloppy? Are YOU into kinky shit, Mr. Ryan?

Posted by Wright

nothing but the cold hard facts from Mr. Ryan Davis.

Posted by MasturbatingBear

Lmfao nice, Making it say 1999. Fucking badass review.

Posted by Standing_Gopher

Everybody loves Rayman!

Posted by Steven

Wow...awesome.

Posted by LaszloKovacs

Well-played, Ryan.

Edited by AspiringAndy

Nobel Prize for Literature!

Posted by Bunnyman

I might get this.

Edited by Luffer

All future Giant Bomb reviews should be like this! Straight and to the point, no messing. Maximum of 140 characters in any review. It would give you more time to play the game if you haven't got to write a load of copy, therefore making the reviewers opinion more relevant. It would save us the time of reading loads of text while still giving us everything we need to know. It's a win win situation for all!

Posted by MattyFTM

Greatest Review Ever.

Moderator
Posted by ElectricHaggis

So you're saying I should play it?

Posted by Captain_Fookup

Rayman is the shit! hopefully UbiSoft gets their shit together and makes a real Rayman 4.

Posted by OneAfter909

Ahahaha!
well played, sir

Posted by Tiwi

that's a Review i can relate to!! :-)

Posted by Hef

Could you ask for a more complete review?

Posted by Chewii101

Nice stuff guys.

Posted by Woodtsunami

GREATEST REVIEW EVER!!!!!

Posted by Player1

Haha I am reminded everyday why I come here. God I love this place.

Posted by theMcNasty

Zing!

Posted by Haethos

lol, giant bomb delivers once again

Edited by Cubical

even the ps2 was worse than the dreamcast and PC though.

Posted by natetodamax

Haha, what exactly is the point of this anyway?

Posted by Metric_Outlaw

I actually have had my favorite ice cream in zero gravity while having a bj and it doesn't come close.

Posted by onlineatron

How'd you know my favourite ice cream is Ben and Jerries?!... unless you meant.... oh.... OH GOD... ..............mummy

Posted by Dudacles

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

Extremely detailed and thorough review.

Posted by ZanzibarBreeze
@dudacles said:
" Man, it's so unfair that this review made up of a single line by Ryan is getting more attention than 99% of the actually decent user reviews here. "
You can't deny that it's a fair assessment of how good Rayman 2: The Great Escape is.
Posted by gormers
@Cubical said:
" The n64 version was horrible like most things on the n64 but not as bad as the ps1.If you are going to play this game do it ON PC or dreamcast so it dont look and sound like total crap.even the ps2 was worse than the dreamcast and PC though. "
Totally, it still looks and sounds awesome on the PC :)
Posted by The_Laughing_Man