Now coming to PC as well

#1 Edited by Abendlaender (2788 posts) -

Today Ubisoft announced that there will also be a PC Version of Rayman Legends, not that surprisingly to be honest since the game will already be released on every existing plattform, even the WiiU, but still: FUCK YEAH. I was going to buy a WiiU just for this game, guess I can wait now till Nintendo bothers to release something.

I'm so ready for this.

http://www.polygon.com/nintendo/2013/7/25/4556476/rayman-legends-coming-to-pc-alongside-console-versions

#2 Posted by chiablo (924 posts) -

Day one for me, I loved Rayman Oranges!

#3 Posted by Abendlaender (2788 posts) -

@chiablo said:

Based on this post, I'm just going to asume that you also read Rock, Paper, Shotgun

#4 Posted by AlexW00d (6236 posts) -

@abendlaender: I called it Rahman orange the other day and I wasn't sure why, maybe this explains it.

#5 Posted by chiablo (924 posts) -

@chiablo said:

Based on this post, I'm just going to asume that you also read Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Good observation. After seeing them call it "Oranges", I latched onto it. Similarly, I always say "Robut" and "Zambie" thanks to Giantbomb.

#6 Posted by BeachThunder (11849 posts) -

Surprise!

#7 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Because of course it is.

#8 Posted by MURDERSMASH (251 posts) -

Woohoo! Buying the hell out of this day one.

#9 Posted by Yesiamaduck (1014 posts) -

I'm so happy! At first I was disheartened to hear it was a Wii U exclusive... then I sold my Xbox 360 and heard it was coming out on 360 but not PC... this made me do a sad! However I'm now very happy! :D Especially after seeing the football/soccer multiplayer mini game which looks hilariously chaotic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.