PC Version Slow Down?

#1 Edited by KatyGaGa (265 posts) -

is anyone else running this on a PC thats well able to play this game but the game ends up running very slow?

...and the game is slow in a very particular way, like a gravity mod has been turned on. its still super smooth but just running obviously not at the speed it is meant to be played at.

#2 Posted by Legend (2597 posts) -

Yeah it's happening to me. Playing it in windowed mode not full screen fixes it. Not sure what's causing it to happen.

#3 Posted by KatyGaGa (265 posts) -

ugh, there is no way to fix this?

or does it need to be patched?

#4 Edited by Legend (2597 posts) -

@katygaga: I saw some people on the Steam forums who fixed it by setting a custom resolution. My graphics card doesn't support that so I couldn't try it myself. I'm hoping they'll patch it.

#5 Posted by MonetaryDread (1945 posts) -

It works properly for me. What kind of card is everyone using?

#6 Edited by DonMFJohnson (109 posts) -

Getting this slow down too with Radeon 7870. What the hell Ubisoft?

Edit: This fixed it for me, added 1920x1076@60 resolution in Catalyst Control Center. Still, what the hell Ubisoft?

#7 Edited by Legend (2597 posts) -

@donmfjohnson: How do you create custom resolution in Catalyst Control Center by the way? I couldn't find the option to do that.

#8 Posted by DonMFJohnson (109 posts) -

@legend: My Digital Flat-Panels -> HDTV Support, use the Add button to add custom resolutions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.