Rayman Legends Demo now on XBL / PSN / PC

#1 Edited by Timing (619 posts) -

The Rayman Legends demo that was released on Wii U last December (!) is now available on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC as well.

Xbox Live Marketplace link

PlayStation Store link

Steam link

And here's a new trailer to coincide with the release of the demo. (The level displayed in the trailer is not in the demo.)

I like the demo a lot. Rayman Origins was my second-favourite game of 2011 and Legends seems very promising judging by this demo and all the video that's been released so far. Can't wait to play it.

#2 Edited by Fierrze (172 posts) -

I tried out the demo and i have to say that they did amazing job spicing up the visuals even more from Origins.

The new gameplay stuff they showed in the demo was fun, even tho Murphy seemed like wierd thing, that carried over from the Wii U version. Also the Castle Rock level is awesome.

I'm glad i got this pre-ordered.

#3 Edited by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Loved the demo man. It was really the shit. Also, the Black Betty level was really exhilarating, even probably once only. The other levels were also top dollar, man.

#4 Edited by OneKillWonder_ (1747 posts) -

Just play the demo and LOVED it. I enjoyed the hell out of Rayman Origins, and this seems even better...though none of the demo levels demonstrated how fiendishly hard the game will undoubtedly get.

The Castle Rock level is amazing. I had a big stupid grin on my face throughout it. That stuff is brilliant. I can't wait to see the other levels like it.

EDIT: Didn't see those bonus "Save the Teensies" levels at first. THOSE are hard, and not in the fun way. I hated the similar ones in Origins and they don't seem any better here. Good thing you're not forced to beat them to progress.

#5 Posted by Blargonaut (150 posts) -

Where is this? I can't find it.

#6 Edited by Timing (619 posts) -
#7 Posted by MightyDuck (1522 posts) -

I just got done finishing the demo. That was a lot of fun. I will definitely have to keep an eye out for this in the near future. I really enjoyed the rotating puzzle/features with the R1/L1.

Very cool!

#8 Posted by Timing (619 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.