Rayman Legends is 35 bucks on XBL right now.

#1 Edited by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Seemed like too good of a deal to pass up so I got it, now I wait for the download.

I was originally going to get it for the Wii U when I get one in November but this works, it's 25$ off and I will now have a game to play while waiting for BF4, Peggle 2, Mario 3D world, and DCK Tropical freeze.

#2 Posted by SSully (4153 posts) -

Sounds like an awesome deal. I have played a good amount so far on PS3 and think everyone should give it a try.

#4 Edited by big_jon (5723 posts) -

P.S. I'm really enjoying this game.

#5 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2360 posts) -

Good thing you hopped on that, because it's already back to $60.

#6 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1725 posts) -

Shit...got all excited seeing this and turned on my Xbox ready to buy it. Was it a mistake on MS's part or was it some unadvertised flash sale?

#8 Edited by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

@big_jon: I think it was either for your region only or else a fluke in the system, because I checked when you posted this thread and it was still full price. Nice find on your part, though!

#9 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Oh, well I'm not sure but it was not an advertised sale. I am Canadian too so maybe that was part of it.

#10 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Product/Rayman-Legends/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555308c3

Try this, it says 35 for me, sorry I'm on my phone so I can't link properly.

#11 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

It's 350 NOK ~59 USD here compared to the 599NOK~100USD it is in retail. I think this is discounted in every region and on every platform.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.