A Retail Game?

#1 Posted by Gearhead (2251 posts) -

This game was originally announced as a downloadable game but it seems with the recent E3, the game has become a retail one. No one at E3 has talked about this, so I remain a little confused.

#2 Posted by Vexxan (4621 posts) -

The live demo was awesome so I hope it's a huge retail game.

#3 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5266 posts) -

It probably started as downloadable only but then figured they had enough solid content to push it into a retail release?

#4 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Oh my god that's incredible.

This is the best thing to ever happen.

#5 Posted by JackSukeru (5913 posts) -

That's cool I guess, it looks great so I want it either way.

#6 Posted by CaptainCody (1507 posts) -

Being able to own a physical copy of a Rayman game? The time machine worked, Doc!
#7 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

An interview I watched said it is about 20 hours long. Surprisingly, it looks really good.

#8 Posted by iAmJohn (6120 posts) -

They revealed it in Game Informer a couple weeks ago. Yes, it's retail.

#9 Posted by FreakAche (2953 posts) -

If it means 1000 points for playing an awesome game instead of just 200 points for playing an awesome game, this is fine by me!

#10 Posted by theoldhouse (439 posts) -

Yeah I don't know if I can personally justify spending 60 bucks on it. Whereas 15 would have been a day one purchase. 

Saying that it looks amazing and if I were more than a casual fan of 2D platforming (much prefer 3D myself) I would definitely be more excited for this. 

Donkey Kong and Kirby both worked as full retail releases so this should too. 

#11 Posted by SleepyDoughnut (1212 posts) -

20 hours long?! Thats fucking awesome! I'm not sure I want so pay $60, but if they have that much content I can't wait!

#12 Posted by KarlPilkington (2731 posts) -

I didn't want to make another thread, so does anyone know if this is a 3DS game as well as a DS game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.