Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rayman Origins

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Officially revealed at Ubisoft's 2010 E3 press briefing, Rayman Origins is a new 2D Rayman game developed by Michel Ancel and a small team, taking the series back to its roots.

Experiencing the Myriad Delights of Rayman: Origins

• 62 results
    liako21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By liako21

I wonder how the DS and 3ds versions are going to work out...? what are they going to use the exrta screen for?

Mumrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Mumrik

Everytime I see this game, especially in motion, I'm reminded of Oggy and the Cockroaches. I missed the first bit of Ubisoft's E3 press conference and actually thought they were showing an Oggy game when I turned it on.

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Juicebox

Get rid of that harry fat thing .

Hilts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By Hilts

i think the graphics style is quite fetching and the music is 'Havin it'. Cant wait to play this on co-op

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Eyz

I cannot wait for this one!
    I can't believe I'm even more awaiting for this one than, say, the new new Assassin's Creed!

W4TSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By W4TSON

Definite day one purchase. I never played any of the other Rayman games, but I've been in the mood for a good platformer that I could play with my son.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By Dreamfall31

I vaguely remember playing one of the originals when I was a kid on my PC. This is a definate for me, it looks simply amazing!

MidgardDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By MidgardDragon

@WinterSnowblind said:

@vinsanityv22: Rayman is a very silly series, but what's wrong with silly? Personally, I think it's a very charming style and I haven't seen many games, XBLA/PSN or otherwise that have this kind of production value. The developers and artists clearly love what they're doing and are pouring a lot of love into this.. and that's likely why it's become a full retail release over an episodic download title. I love all sorts of platformers, but if I've missed something coming out that has even better art direction and charm to it, then please point out what that is, because I'd really love to know.

And are you really going to complain about games journalists reporting on games? I haven't seen this game get that much attention, and frankly it's about time it was noticed. Again, if you think there's a platformer coming out that deserves praise, please share it with us.

Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Super Mario 3D Land. I'm not agreeing with this guy that Origins doesn't deserve praise 'cause it looks like it does, just saying don't go saying there aren't any other platformers out now worth our time.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By WinterSnowblind

@MidgardDragon: Yeah, those are good games. But it's not exactly a crowded genre at the moment, is it?

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#60  Edited By Dagbiker

Rayman Origins is the new Kirbys Epic Yarn?

Ninja_Welshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ninja_Welshman

Played the demo for the first time today after reading all the positive things people ate saying. Was really surprised. I'm not much of a platformer but really enjoyed my brief time with the game. It's delightful, charming and colourful. Both in terms on graphics and gameplay. I took took great enjoyment from the sound design.

Ninja_Welshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ninja_Welshman

Damn iPhone!!

It was a welcome change from all the other games as of late. A wonderfully positive experience that I felt all the better for playing. Will definnately pick be picking this up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.