Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rayman Origins

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Officially revealed at Ubisoft's 2010 E3 press briefing, Rayman Origins is a new 2D Rayman game developed by Michel Ancel and a small team, taking the series back to its roots.

Picked it up for $40 (Black Friday)

smiteofhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By smiteofhand

Surprised nobody has posted this, but Rayman Origins is part of Gamestop's Black Friday deals for $40, or $30 for the Wii version. I've been meaning to pick it up, and just happened to look up if any copies were available and was surprised to see it for so cheap. Haven't had a chance to play yet as the television is currently occupied, but can't wait.

When I picked it up a guy asked if they had any used copies and the GS employee said smugly.. "They have to sell first before people turn them in used."

:(

Lnin0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Lnin0

Gamestop is the worst. The people working there are no more 'gamers' than the dude working at Best Buy is an IT analyst. But glad you got a deal on it. Besides, If it is $40 why would anyone want to pay Gamestop $55 for a used copy? WTF. But yeah, its not COD so it must SUXOR.

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By RawknRo11a

Man, I must have the only decent gamestop in the world... All the employees play games, several are on my XBL friends list, and they've always been super helpful and the manager, who I'm friends with always gives me all sorts of pre-order bonuses, sometimes for games that came out a month ago, or even games I don't even own!

ANYWAYS, back on topic! I ended up picking the game up new from gamestop the day after Christmas for $30! And it is an absolutely beautiful game. Having a ton of fun with it, LOVE the artstyle!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Hizang

You know you want to punch him, but then you know he is right.

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Tacoboy1986

@RawknRo11a: Yes. I gladly paid 30 dollars for this great game. Although I haven't had a chance to play it. I just couldn't pass up a deal like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.