count_zero's Rayman Origins (Xbox 360) review

Rock Solid Platformer

In my little video review, I give my thoughts on Rayman: Origins (There's also some additional stuff after I'm done talking about Rayman, but the game stuff comes first)

Now - one little thing I didn't get into in the review - is that if you're going to beat the game - and save all the Glade Kings, you may end up having to do a lot of back-tracking - more than your Mario Galaxy - probably closer to your Mario 64 "Get All The Stars If You Want To See The Ending" level.

Other reviews for Rayman Origins (Xbox 360)

Latforming-pay oodness-gay 0

Platformers have always been one of my favorite genres when done well, which has become a relative rarity in recent times. All of that combines to make the occasional gem like Rayman Origins a real treat. If you have any appreciation for a good 2D platformer, Rayman Origins is the game for you.With platformers, it always begins with controls. Rayman Origins controls extremely well for the most part, which makes navigating the game’s dozens of levels fun at its core. There’s a snappiness to movin...