tireyo's Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii) review

• tireyo wrote this review on .
  • tireyo has written a total of 26 reviews. The last one was for Pushmo

The Rabbids are just plain funny, entertaining, and a good!

Rayman Raving Rabbids is a good game that definitely has its hilarious moments! The game has great mini-games, although some games are quite cheap and repetitive. Rayman in this game does not seem to be the center character, the Rabbids are surprisingly! The Rabbids is what makes this game a bit more enjoyable to play and they add an interesting twist to the franchise. I give Rayman Raving Rabbids a 3/5 because I feel like that there is something missing. The game has a good choice of songs, but the songs are not necessarily everyones cup of tea. The shooting game is great, but I would rather have more control of the character than just having a fixed frame on just one location then it moves on once you plunger all the Rabbids. Rayman Raving Rabbids is again a good game, but it does not have what it takes to be a great game. You'll have a great time playing this game, but it gets old after awhile once you see and play the mini-games over and over again. However, this game should not be avoided just because of its shortcomings. You will come back and eventually play it later. Rent this game first to see if you want to buy it sometime! Otherwise if you don't, you'll be missing out on all the fun and the hilarious moments that the Rabbids has to offer.