Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Razer

Company »

A well known Gaming Peripheral Manufacturer and Sponsor for numerous gaming events and teams, Razer's motto is "For Gamers. By Gamers." and their products are a testament to that quote. Razer has reached out to alternative markets to standard PC gaming, such as XBOX 360 and portable PC gaming.

Razer Onza Canadian release?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

This controller looks sweet not for the resistance on the sticks, which will also be cool, but the buttons. Apparently they're like mouse clicks. Except, anywhere I search for it there is no mention of a Canadian release. On the official website US and Canada are under the same location but I have no idea where to even find the release date there. All that I can find is Pre-Order dates, which started Jan. 17. 

Is there even a word on when this will be hitting retail?

s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By s7evn

I think I heard later this month  for pre-orders to ship (may be wrong/probably is wrong). I think it's available in both US and Canada at launch.

Baraka528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Baraka528

I have one.. got it at best buy...

it's AMAZING i love it so responsive and the buttons are amazing!!! great for ANY game... i use it for COD, NHL 12 even skyrim and batman i love it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.