Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Receiver

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 18, 2012

Created as part of a 7-Day FPS challenge, Receiver is a roguelike shooter with a unique take on gun mechanics in a sparse, minimalist setting.

Swap the E and the Z default keys.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sin4profit

It may be helpful for some to swap the default key layout between the E and the Z keys. I feel like it correlates between the placement of your hands on the keys and the on screen actions better:

After switching

• Z - lower key, down, eject/drop
    • E - higher key, up, insert
    EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

It's actually quite a good idea, but I've already kind of gotten the muscle memory down! I don't know why they didn't set it like that to begin with though.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

The problem with changing key mappings is that it doesn't update the list on the right side of the screen :( so, it can make things even more confusing...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.