Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Record of Agarest War

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 27, 2007

Record of Agarest War is a strategy role-playing game with dating sim elements.

Coming to US on PSN

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By PufferFiz
    Official Site
    FINALLY   haha. Always wanted to try this game because looked to have some interesting mechanics. And as evident with the splash image on the site, still going to retain all of its nsfw cut scenes.
    Maybe this can be the new endurance run? Should be out by the time they are done with Persona4.
    RolexDPracer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RolexDPracer

Has anyone played it yet? It's hard finding reviews for it. I have to say I'm a little curious, but before I spend that kind of money i need to know what I'm getting myself into.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Catolf
    @RolexDPracer said:
    " Has anyone played it yet? It's hard finding reviews for it. I have to say I'm a little curious, but before I spend that kind of money i need to know what I'm getting myself into. "
    Playing it now. I'm enjoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.