DLC

#1 Posted by myghart (192 posts) -

Hey folks.

I thought I'd post here before I go wasting the moderators' time by going ahead and attempting to edit the page.
There has been a myriad of DLC for this game (which I got aware of through my marketplace RSS feed), not that it would be highly unusual by itself, but the nature of the DLC seemed rather... odd. They cost something between 40 and 160 Microsoft Points and mostly contain "enhancements" that are actually gameplay-related, like items, spells and status upgrades. Now I don't know about the page editing conventions, more specifically whether adding information about downloadable content is deemed worthy of a page edit, but given the nature of this DLC I thought it'd be worth at least mentioning here, and seeing if the community thinks this shit can/should be added to the page, if only for the sake of completeness.

#2 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

All DLC and information on said content was added to the page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.