Is there a new game+

#1 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

I have the game im just wondering

#2 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

Um, I'm unsure on the subject..

I just got the game myself and tried to do a little research and got nada.

#3 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -
@Catolf: Good game?
#4 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2051 posts) -

I looked it up and it looks like there is a new game+ which will transfer some things over.

#5 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@natetodamax: Yes, it is a very good SRPG i find it a lot of fun. 

@InfiniteGeass said:
" I looked it up and it looks like there is a new game+ which will transfer some things over. "
Ah, so there is. But what kind of stuff?
#6 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2051 posts) -

Everything will be transfered over except if you try to increase the difficulty when you beat a lower difficulty

-items
-weapons, etc
-skills
-pp
-ep
-gold
-tp     

If you beat normal and continue to hard everything will be transfered except for weapons, skills, accessories, items, and armors.

#7 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

@InfiniteGeass: Ah alright, keep the same difficulty and you keep all your stuff, change and you gotta start over on certain things. I admit, I'm on easy right now (ha i'm lame) but I figured I'd do that, beat it and move up, guess that won't be happening if I wanna keep all my stuff to get the True end.

#8 Posted by CronoXtream (119 posts) -

try reading the booklet in the box it explains new game +

#9 Edited by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

thank you, i looked at the booklet but couldent find any thing about new game +

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.