PSN vs 360 version

#1 Posted by Ulfghuld (25 posts) -

I ended up purchasing and downloading the PSN version the other day.  These digital downloads or just too easy to pass up.  After looking online, I may have gone wrong.  Is there a difference between the two versions?  I saw something about new artwork and voice recording for the 360 version... Hope I did not make the wrong choice... :(
#2 Posted by Sanryd (1369 posts) -

Game?

#3 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@tdk08 said:
" Game? "
record of agrasi war I bet
#4 Posted by Snail (8661 posts) -

The General Discussion bug strikes again.

#5 Edited by Ulfghuld (25 posts) -
#6 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

besides different clothing nothing different

#7 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

You don't get a box filled with the hopes and dreams of losers everywhere?

#8 Posted by Eelcire (367 posts) -

From what I've read the PSN version of Record of Agarest War is based on the Xbox 360 version that was released in Japan, so it should have the same content available. Only real difference was the lack of a physical copy and the bonus items.

#9 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

For me, sense I'm playing it right now, I think the Xbox version kinda dosen't feel right controller wise. I guess I'm used to most of my RPG's on a Ps2 or Ps3 controller, but with the Xbox one it just feels fat and clunky and hard to click into the right boxes to move people. I'm sure I'll get over it, but you know..XP

I don't regret my purchase cause i wasn't going to DL the content cause I wanted the space on my ps3 hard drive. Over all good game, I think the only difference is the feel of the controller in hand.

#10 Posted by Fbomb (1168 posts) -

Is the game any good? The trailers I saw made it look like some M-rated anime sex game, but it only has a T rating, so I'm assuming that it's not. Is the game actually any good?

#11 Posted by Xeiphyer (5611 posts) -
@Fbomb said:
" Is the game any good? The trailers I saw made it look like some M-rated anime sex game, but it only has a T rating, so I'm assuming that it's not. Is the game actually any good? "
Apparently its a pretty solid SRPG, and yeah the naked sex game thing is all lies obviously, the only thing is that all the female chars have big boobs. You don't ever see them.

The game has a pretty slow start but because its so damn long, its worth it =P
#12 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
" @Fbomb said:
" Is the game any good? The trailers I saw made it look like some M-rated anime sex game, but it only has a T rating, so I'm assuming that it's not. Is the game actually any good? "
Apparently its a pretty solid SRPG, and yeah the naked sex game thing is all lies obviously, the only thing is that all the female chars have big boobs. You don't ever see them.  The game has a pretty slow start but because its so damn long, its worth it =P "
what about Fyuria? She practicably a Loli. XD (flat chested) Which is why I'm after her...<<
#13 Posted by Xeiphyer (5611 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
" @Fbomb said:
Apparently its a pretty solid SRPG, and yeah the naked sex game thing is all lies obviously, the only thing is that all the female chars have big boobs. You don't ever see them.  The game has a pretty slow start but because its so damn long, its worth it =P "
what about Fyuria? She practicably a Loli. XD (flat chested) Which is why I'm after her...<< "
I'm telling the government. See you in jail mothafucka!
#14 Posted by WillyLo (302 posts) -

YOU GET A BOOBIE REST MOUSE PAD WITH THE 360 VERSION! OMG OMG OMG!

#15 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
" @Catolf said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
" @Fbomb said:
what about Fyuria? She practicably a Loli. XD (flat chested) Which is why I'm after her...<< "
I'm telling the government. See you in jail mothafucka! "
<< *flees* XD I'm proud to move my loli's! <3

@WillyLo said:
" YOU GET A BOOBIE REST MOUSE PAD WITH THE 360 VERSION! OMG OMG OMG! "

Yes, I'm using it now... *pokes it*
#16 Posted by Beforet (2932 posts) -

I wonder why they would distribute a mouse-pad with a 360 game. And does anyone actually use mouse-pads of any kind?

#17 Posted by Xeiphyer (5611 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
" @Catolf said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
" @Fbomb said:

@WillyLo said:
Yes, I'm using it now... *pokes it* "
When you poked it you probably said "EWWWWW BOOBIES ARE ICKY" And cut them off! Or you just put a loli picture on a regular mousepad. =P
#18 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
" @Catolf said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
" @Catolf said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
" @Fbomb said:

@WillyLo said:
Yes, I'm using it now... *pokes it* "
When you poked it you probably said "EWWWWW BOOBIES ARE ICKY" And cut them off! Or you just put a loli picture on a regular mousepad. =P "
Pfft no, I got boobies, why would I think they are icky?
But the loli piccy on the mouse pad isn't a bad idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.